Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Midwinter night's dream

I sprinted towards the main gate. But my cab was gone by the time I reached there. I saw my watch. It was 7.40. Another grueling 55 minutes for the next cab. So me and two of my friends were heading back, then we decided we’re not going back to the office again. We walked to the amphitheatre. It was so cool. To my surprise everyone one of us took out our mobiles and started talking. I wonder if people have forgotten something called solitude. They finished talking and went to the office again may be to swipe their cards again it seems. As I finished talking I was all alone.

It had been quite sometime since stayed late. The trees swayed and brought cool breeze. The light from the distant buildings lit the place, as the moon hid somewhere, enough to see the silhouettes of call centre girls moving. As I moved along the bridge, there was the sound of gurgling water flowing from the artificial water fall. I had heard that they play the music of flowing water to cure in psychotherapy, but its therapeutic values were delighting me as it had a calming influence on me. I just walked along the river slowly and settled at a place beside a tree. The tree has tender drooping branches all over and it hid me when viewed from the food court side. I lied down beside the river so that I could keep my left hand in the river and started moving in it. So cool and delightful.

A shadow kept lengthening. The person was a female and coming from the food court side. I could finally see her. I could not see her face as it was dark, but she surely had the great figure of a model. Might have been some call center girl I thought. The shadow stopped near me. I turned to my right. What the hell was she doing here at this time? Let me introduce this woman. I don’t know her name. But she’s quite famous in the company. She always reminds me two things whenever I see her – 1) hybrid tomato as she looks so red 2) water bed as she’s plump. She looks sexy and there is not one in the company who wouldn’t have fantasized spending a night with her.

“What are you doing here?” she said as if she knew me. Before I could say anything, she kneeled down beside me.

I was confused by her effrontery. I just shrugged off my shoulders as if to indicate “just like that”. And I attempted to sit up. She pushed me back. I was gripped by fear as to what was happening. She bent over and closed in on my face, I could feel her breath on my face. The smell from her body was tantalizing. Her bosom was resting on my chest. Her heavily colored lips closed in on mine. Her tresses around my face. I went stiff when she did so, not knowing what to do. It was a mixture of feelings for me – shock, remorse, excitement, fear. Her hands slowly slid behind my head and she started fiddling with my hair as she kissed me on my lips. My body became warm suddenly. I felt a stir in my groin. I started to feel breathless.

The stir became more intense. It was becoming impossible to resist. I opened my mouth and felt her tongue. It was like heaven had suddenly come on earth. The kissing became more passionate. As I moved my hand towards her bosom, suddenly everything became dark. It suddenly started to seem as if I had been suspended in mid air and I dint know what was happening with me for a moment. When I opened my eyes, my left hand was on my friend’s unshaven cheek. I took it off in disgust. I unlocked my mobile and it glowed “2:17”. I went to pee off.